I haven’t done one of these posts in a while, but I thought I would share a few things I have been loving lately.
1. The Wives by Tarryn Fisher is crazy good. I’m hosting a Galentine’s Party in the near future and some of us are reading this book to discuss the story over wine. I promise, even though some of my friends aren’t reading it, they will be very interested in the discussions.
2. Landyn Hutchinson’s movement on a woman named Janice. For more on this, go to the instagram page she created that is devoted towards other women’s Janices.
There is even a song written about this amazing woman.
And here is my Janice…my mom.
3. This really good dupe from Amazon that looks just like the Bottega Veneta pouch bag that is almost three grand. I bought one for myself before Christmas and received tons of compliments. It does come with a strap, but I have yet to use it, or even figure out how to tie it on! I ordered the large green.
4. I may have teared up a bit watching this beautiful video about Kobe Bryant.
5. This really cook trick to hide your router. I’m definitely making one once the new home office is built!